meet miss maria roth

there's more 'luciousness' in the shop than ever before...and maria's pieces add a beautiful burst of colour, warmth and texture to any room....




bowls before and after felting

maria is as lovely as her work is...

“My design practice is nomadic, sustainable, and deeply fulfilling. I move between a creative urban centre -- Vancouver, BC -- and an inspiring natural one -- a semi-remote island in Howe Sound. My work in wool travels with me between city, coastal rainforest and beach, and I strive to make my work and practice as sustainable as possible."

the bowls take several days to complete and are all handmade in vancouver by maria.  to read more about her process, poppytalk did a great write up:  poppytalk.blogspot.com

just think how beautiful ordinary or extraordinary objects will sit in these bowls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment